Our independent living arrangements are designed for seniors who want to maintain an active lifestyle without the burdens of home ownership. Fahrney Keedy offers cottages and apartments loaded with all the comforts and amenities of home. A reasonable monthly fee covers home maintenance services – so you have more time to enjoy life.
Within an hour’s drive you will find symphonies, museums, major league sporting venues, parks, Civil War attractions, golf courses, outlet malls and an abundance of restaurants.
As with all retirement plans at Fahrney Keedy, access to emergency health care is available on campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Independent Living Homes
- Ranging in size from 1,000 to 2,500 square feet, each with two or three bedrooms and situated on an open rural campus
- Each with full kitchen, garage and laundry
- Low monthly fee covers sewer, water and trash service,
lawn mowing, snow removal and more
Examples of Independent Living Homes
• Home #12 – 12 Blue Ridge Drive, Boonsboro, Maryland 21713
• Home #76 – 76 Meadow Lane, Boonsboro, Maryland 21713
Independent Living Apartments
- Each with one or two bedrooms
- Each has a fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry service available
- Low monthly fee covers sewer, water and trash service, lawn
mowing, snow removal and more
Independent Living Apartments Available Now:
• Apartment #2106 – 8507 Mapleville Road, Boonsboro, Maryland 21713
For additional information or to schedule a tour, please contact
Deborah Haviland, Director of Community Development
301-671-5038 or email@example.com